Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Beginnings


Ch-ch-ch-changes... I feel David Bowie said it best. Yes, change is in the air. With my recent unemployment from my job of over 5 1/2 years I have decided to go down a new path: culinary.

Cooking is and has been my hobby for many years and I have decided that what better to do for a career than what you are passionate about. 3 weeks ago I enrolled in Western Culinary Institute (WCI), after getting over the horrifying idea of adding more debt on top of debt. I am very pleased with my decision and am really looking forward to beginning a new journey, I have been in need of one.

To go along with the theme of "change" I have also decided to start a blog (here I am!) in hopes to document my new trip and get some of my ideas/recipes/hopes and adventures out in the open.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment